- College Counselor for Fisher College, Fall 2017-Spring 2018. I met with students on an individual basis for private counseling sessions. Fisher has a diverse student population mainly attended by local commuters. I helped students with issues such as time management, social skills, family functioning, goal-setting, and CBT skills to cope with emotional distress.
- I had an Op-Ed published in the The Jewish Advocate a Boston based newspaper that shares news, opinions, and features in the Boston Jewish community. It’s is online here.
- Former freelancer for the New England Newspaper & Press Association from Summer 2015-Fall 2016. I was a photographer and writer for their local newspapers such as The Beacon Hill Times, The Boston Sun, The Charlestown Patriot-Bridge and more. Unfortunately, pictures are not posted on their affiliated newspaper websites, so if you want my samples please contact me.
- The Never Forget Project is a website about my grandparent’s life stories before, during, and after the Holocaust. It was my master’s thesis at Boston University.
- Ms.Expose is my pen name (I never really use it) but this is a link to my blog that features a handful of stories I wrote in grad school. MsExpose
- Boston Street Musicians is a website that myself and three other classmates created in Fall 2014. As the leader of the group project I was responsible for my team’s ability to find performers willing to participate in our website and managing the timeline to accomplish our work.